Patient Care Advocate (Case Manager)
Are you passionate about helping people and getting patients the answers they need? We are looking for a Case Manager / Patient Care Advocate in our New York office. You should be a proactive person, with excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude. Gain new knowledge about a growing industry while using your customer relations and patient care experience.
The patient is at the center of everything we do - you are the front line!
- Member (patient) case manager:
- Own the Progyny member relationship for specific clients
- Ongoing concierge service for your members
- Educating on available services
- Providing information on fertility treatment and centers
- Serving as a liaison between members and clinics
- Maintaining member satisfaction by answering member's questions via call or email
- Scheduling appointments
You should be driven to deliver results and can establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others in a fast-paced business environment. You should have a positive attitude and a background in nursing.
- Degree in nursing, biology, communications or related field
- General customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Knowledge of fertility industry and patient procedures preferred
- Highly organized, quick learner, with ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Action oriented and motivated by results
- Full of energy when faced with challenges
- Able to make and implement tough decisions
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hard working
- Empathetic and genuine
If this describes you, we would love to start a conversation!
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks