Implementation Manager (Benefits)
Progyny is looking for a motivated Implementation Manager to work with clients and internal stakeholders throughout our benefit implementation process.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for driving smooth client implementations that exceed our client's expectations. We are looking for a natural leader who is smart, innovative, and task-oriented. Our ideal candidate is excited by challenges and energized by the prospect of making an impact on a cutting edge industry.
(This is not a software implementations role)
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with key partners
- Project manage effectively by using advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Maintain high level of internal communication
- Support internal and external resource training and readiness prior to go live of new clients
- Complete and update implementations grid on CRM system, refine CRM processes as necessary
- Experience working in a healthcare / benefit environment
- Bachelor's degree required, PMP Certification or similar certifications are a plus
- Demonstrated implementation management skills including: leadership, communication, customer management
- Minimum five years experience in a similar role with proven track record of success
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks