We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key projects.
You will be responsible for delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams. If this describes you, we would love to start a conversation!
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technically feasible
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience (2+ years) with a strong preference for the healthcare/insurance industry
- Technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal, client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to speak and present updates to Executive leadership
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Solid time management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient use of project management tools (MS Project, etc)
- PMP certification is a plus
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks