Quality Assurance Team Manager
The QA Team Manager will be responsible for owning the QA function, reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer survey responses for the Call Center. As the QA Team Manager, you'll also be responsible for creating training and facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. You'll also own identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the Call Center. The Quality Assurance Team Manager is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, creating and developing improvement recommendations to the team lead and overseeing the result of stated recommendations.
What you'll do:
- Own the analysis and audits of service incident data, emails, call recordings, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Call Center.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Call Center leadership, Call Center operations, analysts and the Patient Service teams.
- Create and develop training for the patient care team and new hires to determine and assess skill level and identify gaps for coaching
- Develops and conducts targeted group coaching sessions for analysts that address Patient Service deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Uses customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Call Center teams and sites.
- Uses Call Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Experience with inContact, Uptivity, NICE, Salesforce or similar tool required.
- 5 to 7 years experience in customer service and/or medical insurance/healthcare required.
- Excellent email writing skills, specific to customer facing interactions.
- Experience in managing QA team/function previously
- Demonstrated prior ability with coaching and training individuals or groups required.
- Ability to negotiate change across organizational/firm boundaries and influence others outside of own work group. Adept at networking and building relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with the design and application of innovative ideas, developing creative solutions and motivating a team to share knowledge and complete tasks on time.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks