Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager manages support functions essential to the sales team productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales compensation design and administration, and project management of Requests For Proposals (RFPs).
You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the President of Healthcare Services, you will also work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled to reach annual sales goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Serves as sales liaison with marketing department to produce and update all sales support and client communication materials.
- Produces and distributes sales reports and other intelligence essential to the company.
- Manages sales enabling technologies, including Saleforce, and monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Provide input to in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs, including working with Finance and Human Resources, to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration.
- Assist in the management of sales channel partner relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- High proficiency in Salesforce CRM product.
- Experience working for a healthcare services company or health benefits company preferred but not required.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks