Web Operations Manager
Progyny is looking for a Web Operations Manager. Our websites are where members, providers and clients come to learn about fertility, new advances in the industry and to engage with the fertility community. We are seeking an individual with an innovators mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be responsible for planning and managing activities and projects that support Progyny web operations. This role will provide leadership and direction in planning, developing, and maintaining the web environment as well as managing the go to market strategies for new web product offerings. You will provide strategic direction and leadership for the team and serve as an advisor to executive leadership.
- Define the vision and roadmap for the Progyny public facing web properties
- Accountability for specific web site traffic and web property engagement/conversion metrics and their impact on revenue
- Measurement, analysis and communication of web performance
- Report and analyze user trends and recommend changes to Website and Digital Properties to increase traffic, and conversion metrics. Implement A/B testing technologies and content targeting
- Identify key content voids and opportunities and work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide ongoing content.
- Manage site operation and guide Content/Copywriters and marketing in creating content.
- Develop the end-to-end processes and procedures for content creation, approval, storage and retrieval for multiple cross-functional resources.
- Lead the Web operations team, who are responsible for the day to day enhancements and activities of our web properties including:
- Optimization of each visitor’s experience, using digital metrics and personalization techniques
- Performance testing of landing pages, special promotions, content and product placement
- Coordination with marketing and technology to align with company initiatives
- Partnership with internal IT and web development resources to ensure timely execution of web changes, integration of new web technologies and continuous website availability
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, working across business units and geographies
- Extensive experience with A/B, multivariate and other web testing and optimization practices
- Hands-on web analytics experience for diagnosing issues, identifying opportunities and evaluating performance
- Experience managing creative, web and UX agency relationships
- Well developed communication and presentation skills to peers and executive audiences
- Ability to define, reach consensus and champion web priorities
- Ability to support the Progyny sales process and a desire to drive the revenue number
- Detailed management of budgeting and spend forecasting
- Management skills to hire, mentor and lead a complex web team
- Intellectual agility and a sense of urgency
- 5+ years of experience optimizing and leading B2B e-commerce or revenue generating websites
- 3+ years of transactional B2B demand gen or online marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches
- Our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks